Located at 22 Od Srda, Dubrovnik old town this delightful and immaculate villa is perfecty positioned on a hill above Dubrovnik looking out to the Adriatic Sea, Lokrum Island, and of course the magnificient walls of Dubrovnik itself. It is only a short walk from Villa Antipodes to the Buza Gate of Dubrovnik's old town.
Villa Antipodes - Our Location in Dubrovnik
How to get to Dubrovnik
- Flights: there is a new international airport and takes
approximately 30 minutes by road to the Old Town
- Bus: there are several buses that will get you to Dubrovnik
- Private car
- Rental car
- Ferries from Italy, Greece and other parts of Europe arrive
at Gruz Dubrovnik commercial harbour just a couple of
kilometers to the west of the Old Town as do many cruise
- Please note, there is no train to Dubrovnik.
Arrival by Private Car
Before you read the instructions for bringing your car to Dubrovnik, please be warned - it is difficult to find a park, the streets are narrow and there are a lot of other cars who are trying to find a park, on occasion it can take up to an hour to get a park!
In 2009 a new 700 space car park was opened just a few hundred metres to the west of the villa which is helping relieve congestion.
Driving Instructions (from north)
If you are traveling by car from the north (Split etc) here are your directions.
Also please note - there are not many street names available to assist you!
Driving Instructions (from south)
If you are traveling by car from the south (Montenegro etc) here are your directions.
You'll get a great view of Dubrovnik old town as you drive along the coastal road.
Villa Antipodes Location
Dubrovnik Old Town
Finding the Villa
- Villa Antipodes is accessed via a walkway called Od Srda
which runs from the intersection of Zagrebacka and Kraija
- Look for the local fire station. Od Srda walkway is opposite.
- A short walk up the Od Srda walkway will bring you to the
front door of Villa Antipodes, number 22 and on your right.